With the official Post & DHL Shipping plugin you profit from a quick and simplified shipment process enabling you to create Internetmarke & DHL labels and send tracking IDs to your customers. It covers domestic and international services from DHL Paket Germany and Deutsche Post Internetmarke to perfectly suit your needs. Manage your shipments through one single shipping provider by using Post & DHL Shipping App.
Please note: Our Shopify App for DHL Express Shipping services was removed from Store recently. To request access to the new one, please reach out to email@example.com. It will be published soon in the Shopify App Store.
- Print labels for DHL Paket incl. the new product Warenpost National: Fast and easy label creation for domestic and international orders as single or bulk creation process
- Print labels for Deutsche Post products such as national and international mail, books and merchandise shipments and Warenpost International (currently only from Germany)
- Internetmarke: Print out the desired letter postag for Germany immediately, easily and quickly.
- Create auto tracking codes: Automatically receive a tracking code for each label (if tracking is available for selected product)
- Use additional DHL delivery services, e.g. parcel routing, insurance, visual check of age, etc.
- Use additional Deutsche Post services such as "Einschreiben", Prio etc.
- Offer preferred delivery options named “Wunschzustellung” enabling your customers to select preferred day and preferred location for delivery. If the customer enters his home address and a preferred location or neighbor, the parcel can be delivered in his absence
- Customize names and rates: Enable/disable or edit the names of services and set up the handling costs for each DHL shipping service
- Delete labels or reprint labels in case your printer experiences any issues
- Experience premium support, timely compatibility updates and bug fixes
You need a valid business customer contract with DHL Paket including valid access data for the DHL business customer portal. If you do not have a contract yet, please download the app first. In the Account Setup area you will find the link to apply for a customer number.
Here you will find the document to apply for a customer number click here.